Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Do you have any free time to help us to provide a better service to our patients?
We are currently looking for patients to join our Patient Participation Group. Meetings are held every other month and take about one hour.
Help us make a difference in the service we provide. If you want an informal chat about the PPG please contact the Practice Manager.
What patients can expect from our practice
- To be treated with courtesy and respect
- To have an appointment with a doctor within 48hours, excluding weekend (unless requesting a specific doctor or time)
What practice expects from patients
- That doctors and staff are treated with courtesy and respect – abusive or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to removal from our patient list
- That you cancel an appointment if you are not able to attend
- That you advise us of any change in your contact details, particularly phone numbers
Information & Files